From: “Scott Young”
Subject: Technical support job opportunity
SBEC has an immediate job opening in IT Department:
Technical Support Specialist:
· Carries out the mission and philosophy of the school, as well as through modeling a vital relationship with Christ and exemplary adherence to standards of behavior set forth by the school. • Assist in the maintenance and use of the school’s network.
• Effective interpersonal skills to work with teachers, administrators, and parents.
• Assist teachers as they integrate technology and utilize technology resources. • Able to support Microsoft office suite and operating systems. • Experience with Admin Plus, GradeQuick and Edline would be a plus.
• Assist administration, teaching staff and students with all technical support needs.
• Perform minor maintenance and/or make arrangements for necessary repairs of technology resources. • Maintain, support and update software and hardware inventories.
If you know anyone who may be interested please have resume sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. I also will be at meeting Friday if you have any questions.
G. Scott Young
Director of Technology