TRAINING CONTENT DEVELOPER
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell, and Berkowitz, PC has an immediate opening for a Training Content Developer in its Memphis office. The content developer is responsible for the management of the Firm’s training documentation efforts, ensuring the quality and consistency of all content and curriculum. Additionally, the content developer partners and manages relationships with the Firm’s business partners, including training specialists, Information Technology and subject matter experts to design and implement dynamic, blended learning solutions that meet the changing needs of the Firm’s employees. Key Responsibilities
· Develops a curriculum development methodology to include best practices in documentation, requirements gathering, rapid development prototyping, and production level processes · Develops, implements and manages detailed project plans and timelines
· Coordinates content development projects with subject matter experts and other resources, as necessary, to ensure that documentation meets high quality standards
· Oversees maintenance of content on a timely basis as new training initiatives are developed
· Partners with Information Technology to educate on efficient use of technology tools and to ensure the integration of technology tools in all learning Position Requirements
Education and Work Experience
· Undergraduate degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education or relevant area of study
· Minimum of three years of progressive experience developing instructional curricula, web-based training (e-learning), and documentation
· Knowledge of adult learning concepts and instructional methodologies, performance analysis, needs assessment, interactive design, process development, and evaluation
· Experience with graphic editing tools such as Adobe Fireworks, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
· Experience utilizing a learning management systems (LMS) to publish courseware per SCORM publishing requirements and reporting on course/curriculum completion
· Advanced knowledge of the following Microsoft Office 2010 products: Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word
· Proven project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects at once in addition to day-to-day tasks.
Resumes will only be accepted for the position posted. Click here to apply.
Must provide minimum authorization to work in the United States.
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell, & Berkowitz, P.C.