Caveo Learning is a learning consulting firm, providing learning solutions to Fortune 1000 and other leading organizations.
We partner with Chief Learning Officers and other learning leaders to help them more closely align their L&D (Learning and Development) organizations to deliver recurring, scalable and measurable
performance gains – tightly matched to the company’s business goals and drivers. We also work with leaders in other functional areas to structure and execute learning and performance solutions aligned with major corporate initiatives.
When the L&D organization is fully and appropriately engaged, everybody wins. Corporate initiatives are more successful. Employees are happier and more productive. L&D is acknowledged as a critical contributor. That is our mission.
Read about our mission.
We deliver ROI-focused strategic learning consulting, learning and performance solutions enabled by learning technologies.
Learn more about our solutions.
In short, Caveo is your partner for performance-based learning solutions that drive business value.
Role: Senior Instructional Designer
Location: Memphis TN
Travel: On Site – Memphis TN
Requirements: eLearning development – Captivate, Flash
Caveo Learning is hiring multiple Instructional Designers who will be responsible for the design and development of training courses and performance solutions to drive critical business outcomes. The Instructional Designer will interact with client team members and Caveo Learning partners as well as subject matter experts to ensure that course material achieves the desired learning outcomes. In addition, the Instructional Designer will:
• Assess client needs to determine appropriate performance solutions.
• Create, manage and report on comprehensive design plans and processes for the development of all learning content.
• Create instructional strategies and training materials based on client need.
• Provide guidance and specialized knowledge to other members of the team.
• Work with internal and external business partners to coordinate and schedule the development of curriculum.
• Use strong project management processes to ensure excellence and timely completion of development projects.
• Work closely with stakeholders to assess the integrity of instructional materials and support the ongoing assessment of instructional effectiveness for all existing and future training programs.
• Cultivate, develop and manage strong, lasting client relationships at a senior management level.
• Make recommendations to management on delivery methods, options and critical learning and development process needs.
• Assist in setting learning strategies for company-wide initiatives.