Education: Bachelor’s degree in Instructional System Design, Education or another related field.
Training and Experience: A minimum one (1) year experience in designing/programming with Adobe Flash and ActionScript or equivalent. Expert level certifications in Instructional Design, with an emphasis on eLearning. A minimum one (1) year designing interactive eLearning applications for web, desktop, and/or mobile platforms.
General Skills: Solid understanding of instructional systems and adult learning theories. Must be proficient in developing training assessments/measurements. Must have experience storyboarding and/or prototyping. Must be able to prioritize tasks, possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, highly organized, ability to handle multiple tasks, detail oriented and work with little to no supervision.
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Publisher. Proficient with Adobe products such as Flash, Fireworks, Dreamweaver, FlashCaptivate, and ActionScript 3.
Desired Skills: Prior teaching experience in a classroom environment. Have a working knowledge of programming principles (variables, functions, arrays) and how to apply them in eLearning activities. Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems and collaboration/social learning tools. Knowledge of SCORM/AICC and student metrics/.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts (SME) and peers to determine optimal lesson flow.
- Perform and/or lead training as required. Establish overall learning objectives and strategies of learning for assigned projects.
- Design, develop and maintain eLearning applications tailored to meet course syllabi.
- Leverage the latest interactive learning techniques.
- Manage assigned eLearning projects designed for web, desktop, and/or mobile platforms.
- Collaborate with other team members, work on multiple projects simultaneously, participate in team project planning,.
Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
View Job Description Here: http://www.cti-crm.com/cti-employment/elearning-developer/