This Learning and Development Systems Engineer position involves developing innovative, technology-assisted training, development, and performance solutions. This includes online and offline training courses for use by Buckman associates and customers, support of the Training Catalog and the Learning Center’s portal community, development of performance solution tools, and prioritizing projects and deliverables to support Buckman Laboratories’ strategic business plans. The core work results include programming/technical expertise, project management, learning and development systems, instructional design, content engineering, and graphical user interface design.
This position requires a minimum BA/BS in a related field and 2-5 years of related experience. Also requires skills in instructional design, development software and other technology-enabled training tools, including one or more of the following:
· image editing with either Photoshop or Fireworks CS5
· basic audio/video editing with Premiere Pro CS5.5
· XML/HTML editing with Dreamweaver CS5.5
· advanced Actionscript 3 with Flash Pro CS5.5
· developing software simulation training with RWD tool
· basic knowledge of server technology and network architecture
· Microsoft Office Suite
Candidate should also have:
· Familiarity with the development and architecture of SCORM courses and current online learning standards
· Experience with data-driven project development, including work with ASP, .NET, XML, Oracle, or other data-driven technologies highly desirable.
· Strong knowledge of best practices for web development including security, performance, cross-domain delivery of content, cross-browser compatibility, delivery to mobile devices and scalability.
· Experience with audio/video technologies including cameras, microphones, lighting and audio/video editing software
Scott Marecek Connect with me
901.759.2332 901.759.4115 fax
Robert Half Technology | 6750 Poplar Avenue | Suite 501 | Memphis | TN 38138 USA | rht.com