The West Cancer Center has intern opportunities for students interested in corporate education and training.
Job Title: Learning and Development Intern
Reports to: Director of Learning and Development
Position Summary: will be responsible for the assisting in the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs; assists with learning needs assessments, and evaluation of organizational learning outcomes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the creation of learning materials including: e-learning, interactive videos, and class handouts.
- Works with Learning & Development Specialist to monitor class schedules and calendars.
- Assist instructors with lesson preparation by getting materials ready and set up equipment.
- Revises training materials in collaboration with lead instructors.
- Assist with data collection related to needs assessment of the organization.
- Documents employee compliance, attendance, and post learning evaluations
- The intern will become proficient in various types of learning platforms including: PowerPoint, Camtasia, Captivate, Learning Management Systems, and Turning Technologies.
Interested Candidate should email:
Dr. Robert Koch
Director – Learning & Development
West Cancer Center
Please note: This is an unpaid intern position that is re-appointed each semester.