IS CURRENTLY SEEKING A
eLearning Instructional Designer
in Cary, NC
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Combining award winning adult learning experience, with a proven engagement methodology that includes a talented network of learning professionals, TrainingFolks collaborates with our clients to implement change. Founded in 1997, TrainingFolks’ mission is to build a higher performing workforce. We address our clients’ issues of urgency, capacity and capability.
We are looking for an eLearning Instructional designer to workwith our in-house project team in Cary, NC to develop learning solutions.
The position is for 40 hours per week and is ideal for a graduate of a program in Adult Education with a few years of comparable experience who is looking to get their feet wet in eLearning!
• Academic background in Adult Education, Instructional Design, eLearning or equivalent. Any internship or working experience in the eLearning field is a plus.
• eLearning Storyboarding experience; visual storyboarding experience is an asset
• Experience developing learning in and/or designing learning for development in either Captivate, Articulate Studio, Articulate Storyline and/or Lectora. Flash is an asset. • Ownership of software licenses is considered an asset
• Client-facing experience is a valuable asset
• Graphic Design background is an asset
• Web Development background is an asset
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 3 months with possibility of extension
Candidates must live within commutable distance of Cary, NC, as work will be completed at our office location.
Overall compensation for this role is positioned as ‘competitive’ and will vary depending on your level of experience, and number of years you have applied your skills.
If you are interested in this role, hit ‘apply’, or send the following documents to ‘email@example.com’ and reference (#764-MH1460):
• A cover letter that includes your full contact information with city of residence and postal/zip code, your area of training interests, and travel considerations • Resume (in Word format)
• 3 professional training references from previous clients or supervisors, within the last two years (in a separate Word document • Certifications, if applicable
• Evidence of work quality (class evaluations or work samples)
We thank all applicants for their interest in exploring opportunities with TrainingFolks, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
All the Best,
Junior Instructional Designer
111 Zenway Boulevard, Suite 33
Woodbridge, Ontario L4H 3H9
Main: 905.850.3986 ext. 230