||Please send resumes to Jennifer.Burnham@xpo.com
|Average weekly hours expected
||40 hours / week
||IDs will work in a fast-paced, agile structure to create standards, templates, outlines and training assets including leader guides, participant guides, PPT, job aids, videos and assessments.
- Versatile instructional designer experienced in working with SMEs (engineers, line workers) to create task-based training to reflect business processes
- Experience writing simple, crisp, concise learning assets with a heavy mix of visual cues (e.g. posters, job aides, Infographics, video)
- Foundational visual design skills – able to use client graphics and follow current graphic design methods
- Team player that is able to contribute quickly and thrives in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Proficient with PPT, Word, Snag it and basic video and video editing tools
- Experience with distribution center or manufacturing training audiences is preferred
- TWI experience or certification is preferred
- Proficiency with eLearning tools is preferred
||Onsite with client in Memphis.
||Client will provide all needed hardware and software.
||Candidate will be required to provide and wear composite or steel toe shoes.
Other personal protective equipment will be provided.
Supply Chain | Training Manager
M: +1-901-573-3014 M: +1-901-304-6778