Good afternoon Dr. Martindale,
I am reaching out to you in the event you know any recent Instructional Design graduates who may be interested in contract positions at one of the Nike Distribution Centers here in Memphis.
It is a contract ID position, probably starting with a 3 to 6-month contract with a possibility of an extension up to a year. We design and develop skill-based learning solutions for Nike’s North America Logistics Campus in Frayser. Most of our work currently is revisions to instructor-led training, but as we revise, we are looking for more impactful ways to incorporate hands-on training, and hopefully, we will begin eLearning work in earnest very soon.
I have spots on my team for two contract IDs who may have less experience, but are eager to learn and possess strong writing skills and positive attitude. Some of the primary qualifications are:
- Hands on content and course curriculum development
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Expert level command of common authoring tools and course development methodologies. (Microsoft PowerPoint, Word experience preferred)
- Deep working knowledge and application of adult learning theory and teaching techniques.
- Familiarity with a wide array of training concepts, practices and procedures.
- Ability to communicate and execute clear, consistent and applicable learning experiences aligned to organizational goals. Excellent project management skills are a must.
- Attention to detail and follow-through critical.
- Excellent oral communication, presentation, writing and editing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence laterally and vertically.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and peers to deliver business results.
- Solid problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and juggle multiple (and potentially conflicting) priorities.
The positions are full-time, 40 hours per week, but daily schedules have some flexibility.
If you can refer anyone, your help would be greatly appreciated. Interested candidates can email their resume to me directly at email@example.com
Thank you so much for sharing this. Please let me know if I can provide any additional information.
Learning Development Lead – NALC
North American Distribution Centers