IP Internship Position Description – Learning Services
• Develop, maintain, and update training, help, and support materials for all users of IP Learning Technology platforms.
o Update central group eLearning website with latest documentation (information, process changes, etc.)
o Review processes and support documentation for updates and improvements
• Develop, modify, and update training content and materials to IP users of IP Learning Technology.
• Test frequent Service Pack (SP) installations, updates, bug fixes, and system changes to Learning Technology platforms.
o Document and update training and support documentation.
• Participate in development of newsletters, IP Today articles, and broadcast emails for change management and continuing education to community of users
• Provide assistance to users with training questions, consultation on the development and delivery of training content through IP Learning Technology.
• Research problems new or escalated to group from Learning Technology users
• Provide consultation to content developers on IP Instructional Design guidelines and Learning Technology system specifications
Rate of Pay: $3,000/month
Majors Preferred: Instructional Design and Technology graduate students
Working Location: Memphis, International Place
Full-time/part-time internship: Full-time, 40 hours per week
If you would like more information about the internship, please contact Kathy Tuberville, from the U of M Office of Academic Internships.
Kathy Tuberville, MS, SPHR
Ed.D Candidate, Organizational Leadership
Office of Academic Internships
University of Memphis
Memphis, TN 38152